Sunrise Advanced Health Multivitamins and Minerals for Women - Capsules
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE OF GOOD HEALTH
Vitamins and minerals in this formulation have antioxidants for good health. As we age we need extra minerals and vitamins to support our bones and teeth. This product includes calcium, vitamin D3, and magnesium. Product also contains Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate to support your joints as you age.
This formulation also helps maintain eyesight/support eye health in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration with the addition of Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
This product contains Coenzyme Q10 for support and maintenance of cardiovascular health with the addition of omega- 3 fatty acids to support good health and your cardiovascular system.
Available in tablet form as well.
|Natural Product Number (NPN)||
|Tablets In pack||
This all-in-one women’s multivitamin provides all the daily vitamins and minerals needed to support good health. This formulation uses the maximum amount of ingredients period after needs to benefit all of your health needs in one dose. No need to buy separate vitamins and minerals when you have most of them in one with multivitamin. No fillers or extra ingredients added, just what your body needs.
- Adults:1 – 1 Capsule(s) 3 – 3 per day
- Adults (Women): Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day.
- Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products
– This multivitamin is an antioxidant for good health. It helps to build strong bones and teeth.
– Helps to maintain eyesight/support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
– Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
– Helps to relieve (joint) pain associated with osteoarthritis (of the knee).
– Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health. Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
– Vitamin A(Vitamin A, Vitamin A acetate) – 216.67 microgram RAE(724.72 IU)
– Thiamine(Vitamin B1, Thiamine mononitrate) – 1 mg
– Riboflavin(Vitamin B2, Riboflavin) – 0.67 mg
– Pantothenic acid(Vitamin B5, D-Pantothenic acid) – 1.33 mg
– Vitamin B6(Vitamin B6, Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate) – 0.43 mg
– Biotin(Biotin, Biotin) – 8.33 microgram
– Folate(Vitamin B9, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) – 133.33 microgram
– Vitamin B12(Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin) – 2 microgram
– Vitamin C(Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid) – 20 mg
– Vitamin D(Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol) – 3.33 microgram(133.2 IU)
– Vitamin E(Vitamin E, dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate) – 3.33 mg AT(7.4 IU)
– Vitamin K1(Vitamin K1, Vitamin K1) – 20 microgram
– Zinc(Zinc, Zinc citrate) – 2.67 mg
– Calcium(Calcium, Calcium carbonate) – 20 mg
– Selenium(Selenium, Sodium selenate) – 16.67 microgram
– Iron(Iron, Iron (II) gluconate) – 5 mg
– Magnesium(Magnesium, Magnesium citrate) – 20 mg
– Iodine(Iodine, Potassium iodide) – 50 microgram
– Manganese(Manganese, Manganese (II) citrate) – 0.67 mg
– Copper(Copper, Copper (II) citrate) – 0.33 mg
– Chromium(Chromium, Chromium (III) citrate) – 6.67 microgram
– Molybdenum(Molybdenum, Molybdenum (VI) citrate) – 6.67 microgram
– Choline(Choline, Choline bitartrate) – 20 mg
– Niacin(Vitamin B3, Niacinamide) – 5 mg
– Inositol(Inositol, Inositol) – 16.67 mg
– (3R,3’R,6’R)-beta,epsilon-Carotene-3,3′-diol(Lutein, Tagetes erecta – Herb flowering oleoresin) – 2.33 mg
– all-trans-beta-Carotene-3,3′-diol(Zeaxanthin, Tagetes erecta – Herb flowering oleoresin) – 0.67 mg
– 2-Amino-2-deoxy-D-glucose sulfate(Glucosamine sulfate, Shrimp – Exoskeleton) – 25 mg
– Chondroitin sulfate(Chondroitin sulfate, Bos taurus) – 266.67 mg
– Fish oil(Fish oil, Engraulidae – Whole) – 100 mg(50 Milligrams Docosahexaenoic acid, 41.67 Milligrams Eicosapentaenoic acid)
– 2,5-Cyclohexadiene-1,4-dione, 2-[(2E,6E,10E,14E,18E,22E,26E,30E,34E)-3,7,11,15,19,23,27,31,35,39-decamethyl– 2,6,10,14,18,22,26,30,34,38-tetracontadecaenyl]-5,6-dimethoxy-3-methyl(Coenzyme Q10,
– Coenzyme Q10) – 5 mg
Cautions and warnings:
– Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication
– Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
– Keep out of reach of children. There is enough drug in this package to seriously harm a child.
– Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician if symptoms worsen.
– Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known adverse reactions:
– Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs.
Recommended storage conditions
– Store in a tightly sealed, light- and oxygen-resistant container in a cool, dry place.
– Store in an airtight container, protected from light.
Duration of use For joint pain:
– Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Easy to digest and consume
Multivitamin helped me boost my immunity
Very pleased with all products